Garlic for Weight Loss
Losing weight isn’t easy and we understand that here at Green Balance Nutrition. It takes blood, sweat, and effort to shed unwanted body fat. Sadly, there are no shortcuts to becoming healthier and ultimately happier but, what we do have are – healthy and active ways to help you get there! Within Belly Blast, one of our main ingredients is garlic which has numerous health benefits, known since ancient times. This bulb-shaped, medicinal herb helps cut down fat and its accumulation in innumerable ways.
How garlic helps for weight loss
Garlic is responsible for boosting energy levels that burn all the calories, keeping you fitter. It is known to boost your metabolism, further helping you lose weight efficiently. Garlic is a known appetite suppressant. It helps keep you fuller for longer, further preventing you from overeating.
Other Health Benefits of Garlic & Belly Blast
- Garlic Boosts Metabolism - Garlic is responsible for boosting energy levels that burn all the calories, keeping you fitter. It is known to boost your metabolism, further helping you lose weight efficiently. Garlic is a known appetite suppressant. It helps keep you fuller for longer, further preventing you from overeating.
- Helps boost the immune system - Garlic contains compounds that help the immune system fight germs. Whole garlic contains a compound called alliin. When garlic is crushed or chewed, this compound turns into allicin, the main active ingredient in garlic. Allicin is the superhero that guards your immune system. According to one study involving 41,000 middle aged women, those who ate garlic, fruits, and vegetables had a 35% lower colon cancer risk. Garlic has shown promise as a treatment for preventing colds and the flu.Studies have shown that garlic reduces the risk of becoming sick in the first place, as well as how long you stay sick. It can also reduce the severity of symptoms
- Lowers the blood pressure - The sulfur in garlic stimulates nitric oxide production in blood vessels. This relaxes and improves their elasticity, helping to lower blood pressure and further reducing the risk of strokes and hardening of arteries.
- Reduces Blood Clotting - Some research reports that odorless garlic powder demonstrates antithrombotic activities. An antithrombotic agent is a substance that reduces blood clot formation. When a person has a heart attack or stroke, there is death associated with the heart muscle and brain. Most of the instances are caused by small blood clots which block an artery and block blood flow to the organ. Studies show that similar to aspirin, garlic has potential to thin blood and reduce the risk for these complications.
- Regulates Blood Sugar - Garlic consumption may also reduce the incidence of heart disease, a condition that affects approximately 80 percent of people with diabetes. A 2006 study found that raw garlic might help reduce blood sugar levels, as well as reduce the risk of atherosclerosis. Even with the prevalence of Diabetes in the US with 34.2 million adults diagnosed, approximately 7.3 million of those are undiagnosed. This should be enough for most to never underestimate the importance of prevention.
- Fertility - Garlic is rich in allicin and selenium. Allicin improves blood circulation in the sexual organs and protects sperm from being damaged. Selenium is an antioxidant that improves motility in both men and women. It also enhances the quality of blood resulting in a healthy baby. Vitamin B6 that supports ovulation is a major constituent of garlic. It is also loaded with nutrients that help to keep the egg in healthy condition and prevent any damages to chromosomes. Garlic can also increase Testosterone levels in men which largely decreases with age.
Indubitably, garlic is one herb that has many unique qualities but also in aiding other health benefits such as weight loss. The healthy bulb of food has a powerful punch of health benefits that has manganese, phosphorus, calcium in it. So, irrespective of what you are eating, a little bit of Belly Blast will go a long way! Now that you have come across the health benefits of garlic, you wouldn’t mind swallowing down one or two pills to reap the herb bestowed with ample benefits.